WHAT IS THE FIRST AID AND CPR/AED TRAINING ABOUT?
The first aid and CPR / AED training may be the most crucial training you have ever taken. Demand for first aiders is strong and relevant universally. First aid skills are valuable to every workplace, home, and community. The first aid training included on a strong CV, could really help to enhance your career or business, no matter your profession.
Our internationally accredited First Aid and CPR training is a full practical course that provides you with priceless skills and certification, making you a very safety-conscious person both at work and in your personal life.
A career in health and safety, especially in the niche of first aid and CPR is absolutely indispensable. This first aid, CPR and AED course is open to everyone!
Time: 10 am - 3 pm daily. Training frame is ergonomically friendly to make your training experience wholesome. We make learning easy and impactful.
Classes are scheduled weekly for a new batch all year round. Feel free to communicate with us and we will align you with our scheduled classes.
CAN I BE FIRST AID AND CPR TRAINED ONLINE?
Yes! Available to those unable to attend classroom training is the online self-study training mode and the instructor led online (Zoom) training mode options.
- What first aid is.
- The aims and objectives of first aid
- General rules guiding first aiders
- Responsibilities of a first aider
- The Good Samaritan Law
- Principles and practices of emergency management
- The appropriate method of assessing emergency situations
- How and when to perform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) for adult, child and infant casualty
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- First aid treatment for various medical emergencies, injuries and ill-health:
- (a) Dangerous Bleeding control and wound care for minor open and closed wounds.
- (b) Recognition, prevention and care of "shock".
- (c) Treatment of bone and muscle injuries.
- (d) Principles of splinting
- (e) Transportation techniques for victim removal to the hospital
- (f) Care for burn injury (heat, chemical and electrical)
- (g) Caring for a conscious and unconscious choking victim
- (h) Poison and snake bite care
- (i) Recognition, prevention and treatment of sudden illnesses (including heart attack, stroke, asthma, and diabetic emergencies)
- (j) Care for seizure
- (k) Water Rescue and care for victim of drowning
- (l) Treatment of temperature-related emergencies (heat exhaustion, heat stroke and hypothermia)
- Preparation of first aid kits
- Practical demonstration and assessment
N40,000 (Classroom Training)
N35,000 (Online Self-study Training)
N43,000 (Instructor-led Online Training)
Course fee takes care of everything about your registration, training, instructional materials, assessment, certification, (daily lunch for classroom mode of training).
There are no formal requirement for enrolment to the first aid and CPR/AED Training course. You don't need to have any previous knowledge to take a first aid training course. This course has been expertly designed in line with internationally recognised accreditation bodies to make your comprehension easy and enjoyable with absolute hands-on practicals.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND THIS FIRST AID TRAINING?
Wearing clothes that are comfortable and loose to allow you to kneel or bend during practicals is highly recommended. If you have any disability or physical restrictions towards kneeling for quite some time, this training may not be advisable for you to take.
Note: This first aid training will display sensitive visuals or materials that depict real-life situations and may cause emotional distress for some individuals. We will be there to support and guide you throughout the training. That aside, you simply need to attend this class with an open mind and positive vibes!
We deliver training nation-wide as we provide varieties of training options regardless of distance and schedule.
Lagos Training Center: 2nd Floor, Suite 315, 117 Shasha Road Road, Beside Mobil Filling Station, Akowonjo, Lagos.
Abuja Training Center: 2nd Floor, Othni Plaza, Nouakchott Street, Wuse Zone 1 by NDE Office, Abuja.
Budget Friendly and Flexible Payment Plan:
We offer you the convenience of paying in installments as you train with us.
We Are Internationally and Locally Accredited:
Absolute HSE Co. Ltd (HSE Training And Certification Institute) is accredited by the World Safety Organisation (Special Consultative Status To The United Nations ECOSOC) in compliance with ISO/IEC 17024:2012 and International Accrediting Commission For Safety and Environmental Education Training (IACSEET). Certificates issued are recognised and accepted world-wide and ranks well amongst other safety certifications.
Excellent, Experienced and Dedicated Course Instructors:
Our instructors fundamentally possess solid educational background, experience and teaching skills (plus continuing professional development) in the area of training they specialise in and are trained life coaches. Our instructors employ the best training method to ensure easy understanding and an enjoyable training session for you.
Guidance and Access To Job/Internship Opportunities:
We will guide you throughout and even after the training to explore this fulfilling career path.
Most frequent questions and answers
Upon successful completion of this training program, you will be issued internationally recognised First Aid and CPR certificate from the World Safety Organisation.
Organisations or companies that opt for the corporate training get awarded an endorsed certificate record of corporate training (attestation certificate) from HSE Training And Certification Institute at no extra cost.
Upon completion of your training/course and assessment, it takes about a week or a maximum of 2 weeks for your certificate(s) to be ready for pick up at our office. You will definitely get a notification from us once it is ready for pick up.
If it is not convenient for you to pick up the hard copy of the certificate, you can request for soft copies to be sent to your email pending the time you are free to pick it up. Or we could send your hard copy certificate via courier to your location but for a small fee.
It’s easy. All you have to do is:
1. Fill the registration form to register. You can Register here
2. Pay the course fee by bank deposit, transfer or cheque in favour of:
Absolute HSE Co. LTD; United Bank for Africa (UBA): 1024243451
3. Send proof of payment and form to [email protected] or via whatsapp 0912-913-3030.
Join the class at training center or take the class online at your convenience. You can see details about our online mode of training here
Absolute HSE Co. Ltd (HSE Training and Certification Institute) is locally registered in Nigeria, West Africa with No RC – 1783161 and is adequately certified and accredited to provide training and globally recognised certifications. We have also invested a lot in partnership with top professional institutes across the globe.