Earn a Global Certificate to Work in Confined Spaces
To control the risks in working in confined spaces and conformance with regulations, proper planning, adequate safety measures, training and authorization is required during works in confined spaces.
Confined spaces are potentially hazardous spaces. They are places that you could be trapped such as pipes, vaults, manholes, tunnels, silos, sewer, storage tanks, pits etc. Confined spaces may have hazards such as lack of breathable air, extreme temperatures, hazardous gases, dust or loose powders or liquids that might engulf you.
Before entering you must know what the hazards are and how they can be prevented. You also need authorization before working in a confined space. Effective hazard warnings and barricades must be put in place to notify everyone of potential hazards and to restrict unauthorised entry. Rescue operations must be carried out only by trained and designated personnel.
This well designed OSHA standard confined space entry training will certify you competent to work in confined spaces.
29 CFR 1910.146 (OSHA’s standard)
Time: 10 am – 2 pm daily. Training frame is ergonomically friendly to make your training experience wholesome. We make learning easy and impactful.
Yes! The confined space entry training can be done online from the comfort of your home or office at your own pace and time. Comprehensive training materials and resources will be provided for you.
N40,000 (Classroom Training)
N37,000 (Online Self-study Training)
Course fee takes care of everything about your registration, training, instructional materials, assessment, certification, (daily lunch for classroom mode of training).
- Definitions of confined spaces and “permit required” confined spaces
- Identify the characteristics of confined spaces (CS).
- Identify the characteristics of permit required confined spaces (PRCS)
- Responsibilities of managers, supervisors, entrants and attendants.
- Types of hazards associated with confined spaces.
- Permit to work (PTW) system.
- Hazard control, CS entry procedure and cse drill.
- Lock out/Tag out/Try out (LOTOTO)
- Safe entry and exit from permit required confined spaces.
- Basics of Working at height safety
- Air quality requirements and the use of gas tester, ventilation equipment and breathing apparatus (B.A)
- Communication and hazard awareness – responsibilities at the facility Level, the posting of warnings, Informing outside contractors
- The written program for a permit required confined space
- Employees’ rights.
- Confined space rescue preparation and rescue methodologies.
Budget Friendly and Flexible Payment Plan:
We offer you the convenience of paying in installments as you train with us. You can spread your payment until your exams.
We Are Internationally and Locally Accredited:
Absolute HSE Co. Ltd (HSE Training And Certification Institute) is accredited by the World Safety Organisation (Special Consultative Status To The United Nations ECOSOC) in compliance with ISO/IEC 17024:2012 and International Accrediting Commission For Safety and Environmental Education Training (IACSEET). Certificates issued are recognised and accepted world-wide and ranks well amongst other safety certifications.
Excellent, Experienced and Highly Qualified Course Instructors:
Our instructors fundamentally possess solid educational background, experience and teaching skills (plus continuing professional development) in the area of training they specialise in and are trained life coaches. Our instructors employ the best training method to ensure easy understanding and an enjoyable training session for you.
Guidance and Access To Job/Internship Opportunities:
We will guide you throughout and even after the training to explore this fulfilling career path.
1. Fill the registration form to register. You can Register here
2. Pay the course fee by bank deposit, transfer or cheque in favour of:
Absolute HSE Co. LTD; United Bank for Africa (UBA): 1024243451
3. Send proof of payment and form to [email protected] or via whatsapp 0912-913-3030.
You can also take the course online at your convenience. You can see details about our online mode of training here
What standard of certificates will be issued and is the confined space entry training certificate recognised?
Upon successful completion of this course you will be awarded a globally recognised confined space entry certificate by the world safety organisation (WSO) with a global seal of recognition.
The world Safety Organisation holds a special consultative status to the united nations ECOSOC and all training programs/courses is in compliance with ICAC (international Certification Accreditation Council).
Organisations or companies that opt for the corporate training get awarded an endorsed certificate record of corporate training (attestation certificate) from HSE Training And Certification Institute at no extra cost.